Be2 Pros and Cons
- The Be2 dating site has comprehensive matching criteria
- The Be2 login page is free of clutter and is intuitive to use.
- Photographs are approved before display, keeping the site safe.
- The Be2 dating site has enough members to keep your weekends busy all year.
- Once you’ve completed your initial Be2 login process, you can immediately begin searching for dates.
- Form messages are provided to all members, leaving the site open to spam.
- Cancellation of subscriptions must be done via fax.
- Incomplete profiles are relatively common.
- The membership payment structure acts on an opt-in basis, so you will need to cancel your membership if you don’t want to renew.
Be2 Ireland has a remarkably easy registration process. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be guided through a short, but thorough, personality test. Don’t let its ease of registration fool you.
The site has effective bot moderators to ensure your experience is a clean and safe one. Be2 records body type, looks, hobbies, and professions. Income information is requested, but not displayed. It does, however, play a role in determining your match list.
Once your questionnaire is completed, you’re given a list of matches and guided to a paid membership option. Premium members are updated when new profiles are created. Free members are able to send messages, view members, and add photographs.
Is be2 a good dating site? If you’re willing to pay for a subscription or work around the freemium model, Be 2 provides a comprehensive and streamlined service. However, short membership trials aren’t offered by default, so subscriptions must be cancelled.
Support staff are available to guide you through your payment options. Be2’s business model will connect you to serious members more easily than free alternatives ever will. This cuts down on annoying inbox spam.
The site is also tightly moderated, a feature that’s severely lacking on larger sites.